Friday, August 1, 2008

#3 Mark Arm Raises Your Kids


Here is today's comic. Mark Arm is one of the few artists that's still doing the whole grunge thingy most of us thought was passé back in the mid-90's. I say most of us becuase I still have a little spot in my heart for grunge no matter how many death metal bands try to ruin the genera for me. Altogether, I think Mark arm is one of the more consistent artists out there, and I really appreciate his efforts. He's been playing the same style of music for close to 3 decades and he's still bringing it as hard and fast as when he was 19. Man's pretty much a machine as far a punk rockers go.

As for the comic, the references here are admittedly a little obscure. So if you don't quite get it I've provided a visual aid to help clear the fog a bit. Please enjoy, its one of my favorites!



Final Note: There is a show at Mugshots tonight in De Pere ft ex- members of both the Suicide Machines and The Fags in the form of Hifi Handgrenades. I've posted the flyer bellow. Its really going to be a wicked show! Have a good Weekend!!!

No comments: