Friday, August 22, 2008

#12 All Lost In the Super Market


(Click Image To Enlarge)

This actually happened to me. I didn't freak out when the song was interrupted in real life, but it had been a long day at that point and the inconvenience of having one of my favorite songs sectioned to announce some sale I couldn't give a crap about really cheesed me off. Is it a bad thing that I get into the background music at the supermarket? I don't thinks so, you should be able to get into music where ever it is playing in my opinion. Right or wrong though, I'll stop dancing in the aisles when they stop playing Elvis Costello every other time I get groceries.

Also, if you hadn't noticed, while the comic celebrates the awesomeness of England's favorite sons of catchy pop tunes, The Jam, the title of the strip is a Clash reference (England's other favorite sons, of a less specifically pop nature). Caught that already? Didn't need my help? Good for you! Here's a cookie. That's right, here at Noise Pollution we bring you it all, The Jam, The Clash... cookies! We're pretty much all that and a bag of Chips-ahoy.

If you are unfamiliar with The Jam here's what you've been missing:


If you are unfamiliar with The Clash I have nothing more to say to you.

Have a good Weekend!

2 comments:

Catherine & the Crazies said...

Its okay micheal i rock out to hallmark card in the store on a daily baises

Michael Bloom said...

Heh, glad to know I'm not alone in my weirdness.