Monday, July 28, 2008

#2 Don't Worry, Glen Can't Actually Have Babies...


... but by god would he ever like to... If he was a she that is. Anyway, second comic up on time, just like clock work. Hope you dig it. In this comic Glen expresses a deep personal fantasy of mine in homage of Tarantula AD. Not to say I haven't dreamt of one day selling my children into slavery, but growing heavy with a rock-band's seed is really just something I've always wanted to do.
Before I call it quits tonight though I feel duty bound to mention that I wrote this comic over a year ago and Tarantula AD has since then broken up and renamed themselves Priestbird. They're literally the same band except now their name implies a whole lot more Judas Priest and Lynard Skynard covers in they're set. See you all Friday!

No comments: