Friday, December 19, 2008

What Really Happened to The Buffalo


(Click Image To View in Full)
You may recall that I did a strip a couple of weeks back regarding the horrible advertising campaign for Guy Richies' latest film Rock'nRolla. I bring it up becuase 1. Free time on Friday's is always a good time to page through the archive of your favorite webcomic ;) , and 2. Because I actually got around to seeing the film at the budget theater a couple of nights ago, and I have to say... It was pretty awesome. If your not doing anything this weekend I recommend you go check it out. It's defiantly more accessible then his past work, but come on, since when is that ever been a bad thing.

Have a good weekend!

ps Did you get a load of Guy's divorce settlement with Madonna? Last I heard it was up to $76 million. It's obscene!

No comments: