Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Return of Paul The Poser


(Click Image to View in Full)
Monday's comic features the return of everyones favorite poser Paul. Paul's character is a combination of people I know in my towns scene. All of which I've compiled into a single obnoxious entity. My hope is to eventually make the character as unlikable as the people he's based on, so you can expect to see a lot more of Paul in the coming weeks.

Also, FYI, The new Dillinger Four album is quit possibly every thing you could have asked of the band and more. It rocks! If you haven't heard it yet, your missing out. Make sure to ask Santa for a copy for Christmas or you'll be the nerd in the back of the lunchroom no one will sit with for the rest of your adult life. Don't do that to your self. Get yourself a copy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy! I can't wait to see more of Paul. :D He amuses me.