Monday, December 22, 2008

You Can Use A Rhyming Dictionary As Long As It Doesn't Sound Like You Are...


(Click Image To View In Full)
After reviewing the comic's archive over the weekend, I came to the startling conclusion that my handwriting is almost entirely illegible. If I didn't already know what the comic was supposed to say, it would drive me nuts trying to read it. Therefore I have made the executive decision to henceforth add the dialog in photoshop. I apologize to you loyal fans who have drudged through my horrible hand written scripts up to this point. Your suffering has now come to an end. My gift to you. Huzzah! =D

Be sure to check back this Friday to catch a very special event in Sam's character development and the introduction of a totally new lead character to the Noise Pollution cast.

Happy Freakin' Holidays!

No comments: