Thursday, September 25, 2008

#26 Better Be Women...

(Click Image To Enlarge)

Had to put in a 14 hour day at work today, thus the comic is a little late. Sorry about that. I was able to catch a good show after my shift was done though, so I'm fairly happy with the way my day turned out.

I wish more bars around here actually had NoMeansNo on they're jukeboxes... Scratch that, I wish ANY bars around here had NoMeansNo on they're jukeboxes.

NoMeansNo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QtDOeh4Zv0

I met a rapper on the myspace by the name of Black Lung who demanded (not requested mind you, demanded; dude don't take no prisoners) to be in the comic selling drugs in a Minor Threat T so I threw this together for him:

(Click Image To Enlarge)

I thought the concept was too damn funny to pass up; even if I had recycled a joke to make it happen. Black Lung is really a talented artist and I recommend you check out his material if you want to know what quality underground hip-hop should sound like.

Black Lung: http://www.myspace.com/blacklungia

No comments: