Wednesday, September 17, 2008

#23 Sex y or Strange? ... Maybe both?


(Click Image To Enlarge)


As offensive as they are, Dwarves album covers have this enduring quality to them. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I think it has to do with the their shamelessly explicit nature. I mean come one, who doesn't love exposed genitalia? I like to see a show of hands on that one.

Dwarves: http://www.myspace.com/thedwarves

Sorry about the super late post everybody, hope you don't mind. Between working two jobs and keeping abreast the host of other responsibility's in my life, I'm honestly surprised I've been able to update this thing as regularly as I have. Today I learned the value of working 3 months ahead of schedule. Staying ahead of the game has made this who project possible up to this point, no doubt about it. There will additionally be no album review this week. Double decker apologies all around. They're harder to do then the comics, and I just have not been writing them as frequently as I should.

No comments: