Friday, January 9, 2009

Punk Songs You Should Know


(Click Image to View in Full)

This is the first installment of a series of strips that I've been thinking about doing for a while. Orienting short, one or two panel, comics around a punk song that we all know and love. I figured Motorhead was a good way of starting things off with; becuase, lets face it, who doesn't love Motorhead? Ace of Spades Bitches!

I feel really good about this week. I was able to update 3 times and finished out the first real arch of my webcomic's already illustrious career... also I got a Zune. This was a good week.

Have a good weekend everyone! See you Monday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate that song.
Very.
Very.
Much.
:|

Shelly Vandervest said...

I fucking love Motorhead. There is also a great bluegrass cover of the ace of spades by Hayseed Dixie. They are most Hillbilly looking fuckers I have ever seen.

Michael Bloom said...

I'm checking out the band you mentioned right now. They're pretty awesome. Thanks for the head up!