Friday, October 31, 2008

#36 How Big Are Your Bollocks


(Click Image To View In Full)

I wrote Friday's strip in reaction to the advertisements for Guy Richie's latest film RocknRolla. It always bugs me when an advertisement asks if I'm a bad ass, because I'm really not, and I have now way of really responding to such an inane question. Additionally the adverts are fast pasted, action packed, and loud as hell, making them incredibly annoying while glossing over any indication of the dark humor and ironic story telling that have made Richie's past work poignant and intriguing. That being said, I'll probably go see RocknRolla, and I’ll most likely enjoy it as well, despite the film’s irritating advertisement campaign.

Anyway, enough nerd rants, HAPPY HALLOWEEN ALL! Have a good weekend!

No comments: