Tuesday, October 14, 2008

#31 At Least It Has A Better Sountrack Then Juno, But That's Still Not Saying Much...


(Click Image To Enlarge)

I want to apologize for the lack of updates as of late. Between work, being sick, Riot Fest, and other responsibilities and distractions; there just hasn't been the time to updating Noise Pollution. I plan on making it up to you all with a double decker for this Friday, so be sure to check back in.

I had a guest strip up last week on the stoner humor strip Thick Pie, where else but at Thick-Pie.com. I was laid up 4 days with a horrible sinus infection though so I never really got the chance to pimp it. Both me and the fellas over at Thick Pie were very pleased with how it tuned out. You can check out my guest strip by following the link provided here: http://thickpie.com/comics.php?series=1&book=1&page=86

In other news, Riot Fest was amazing. I had so much fun I'm actually planning a short autobiographical series about the experience, but we'll see what I accomplish with the time the good lord provides (sarcasm, I'm actually agnostic) over the next couple weeks. I hope you were able to make it yourselves, but if not, never fear, there is always next year.
... Not to get anybody to excited, but there is a rumor floating around that Cock Sparer will be playing next years Riot Fest, so be sure to keep that in mind and grab tickets as soon as they go on sale for next years show. It's already looking like a blast! Take Care!

No comments: