Monday, October 20, 2008

#32 If His Teeth Look Like That, What's Going On With His Liver?


(Click Image To Enlarge)

So I'm finally feeling better, and I finally have a less crazy work schedule. Thanks god right? Last week I almost asked one of my co-workers to take me out behind the equipment shed and put a bullet in my brain. I was so dog tired it was absurd.

Shane MacGowan is the lead singer of The Pogues by the way. Didn't know if you knew that or not, but I just thought I'd mention it. They're probably the one and only band that I will bestow the term Folk-Punk upon with out doing serious damage to my conscience.

Also as promised, here is your double shot of comicy goodness. Enjoy!


(Click Image To Enlarge)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bahahaha! That second comic is great. :D
Awesome style as well. :D

Michael Bloom said...

Hehe, thanks I'm glad you like it too. I'm pretty proud of it. =D