Tuesday, April 14, 2009

NoFunny

Photobucket
(Click Image To View in Full)
Well here is my Easter strip for the year. It's late, I know it, and I don't feel like explaining why in great detail, but I can assure you it involves alcohol.

Sorry about the lack of Friday updates as well. I was feeling a little unmotivated Thursday night and then a friend informed me of the Blueheels (http://www.myspace.com/blueheelsrocknroll) show that night, and well... that was the end of that. Give the Blueheels a listen and see if you can blame me for going.

Today's comic features one of the many rising stars of the underground garage/punk scene. NoBunny! NoBunny is a thing of legend. You'll hear whispers about him in the corners of trendy coffee shops and the back halls of tattoo parlors, but he's one of those acts you probably wont have the chance to see unless you have a bloodhound trained to sniff out house shows. He seems to only play venues located in someone's basement, so if you want to catch him, you'll to keep you're ear to the floor. According to eye witnesses, it's a pretty intense set to say the least. And seeing as I'm not about to call said eye witnesses liars, I'm generally inclined to believe them.

Check out NoBunny here: http://www.myspace.com/nobunnylovesyou

No comments: