Monday, April 27, 2009

I Watched The View, And I Liked It

Photobucket
(Click Image to View in Full)

I started both a new job and an internship last week so a Friday Update just wasn't in the cards. To elaborate a little further on the job situation, its a job with the federal government as part of their domestic spying program... No wait, its just the Census. The information on the internship though is strictly classified; so shhhhh, don't tell anybody I told you stuff.

Also Thanks to everyone who sent some love my way last week, especially: Jude K.A. Boi, Uncle Fester, Hyena, Liz, Hex, and Kelly (all equally, but in no particular order.) I don't know all of you personally, but I really appreciate your support, and you're all cool as shit in my book.

Hope you all enjoy the strip, see you Friday. (For real this time) ;)

No comments: