Friday, March 27, 2009

Yeah Yeah... What?!

Photobucket
(Click Image To View In Full)

So one of my favorite bands from my college years (which I say like is was more then 8 months ago) just released a new single... and by all intensive purposes it takes some getting used to. My first retraction to it is essentially recorded in this comic. After repeat listens I've found it much more agreeable, thankfully. It's defiantly a departure from their early work I'll tell you that much, but you can check it out for your self here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO4Qk_R1uos

Also I decided to start writing the text into the strips again instead of adding through GIMP. Let me know what you think!

See you Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it much more with your handwriting, makes the comic look a bit more personalized. :]


And now, I've added the YeahYeahYeah's the "Neverending List of Cds to Buy In This Lifetime.":)