Monday, February 9, 2009

Punk Songs You Should Know III

Photobucket
(Click Image To View In Full)

Today marks the 3rd installment of our Punk Songs You Should Know series, this time featuring I Love Livin' In The City by Fear. Probably one of my top 10 favorite punk songs of all time. You may remember this song from SLC Punk soundtrack. If that's the only place you know it from though, your better off pretending you've never heard it before and starting over with a fresh start. Trust me on this one.

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQM00K24qG8

1 comment:

Shelly Vandervest said...

I will readily admit that's the first place I heard that song. I saw that movie when I was 14, and loved it for it's mockery of anarchy when everyone else thought it was sooo cool and punk rock. I still love that movie.