Friday, November 7, 2008

Hey There Alchy Al!

(Click Image To View in Full)


I've noticed that old drunks tend to vote conservatively and view themselves as profound for doing so. They’re weird.

In other news, I have two announcements to make:

1. I have already begun to put away any sentiments I might have had in regards to leaving the country after the election results were in. For once in my life time, I feel like I agree with and have a kinship with my country men. Last Tuesday was a mandate for change, and I was happy to have contributed to it.

2. I will only be updating Noise Pollution on Mondays and Fridays from now on. I think this should be a more manageable schedule for me to keep, as apposed to the three update a week program where I feel bad for missing Wednesday time and time again. Well no more!

Have a good weekend all!

No comments: